EU forests are expanding, and EU scientists balance wood provision with other ecosystem services for a sustainable circular bioeconomy.
Search results (12)
Showing results 1 to 12
- Videos |Forestry biomass for a sustainable and circular Bioeconomy
- Virtual Tours |Take a virtual tour of the Battery Testing Facilities Laboratory
EU scientists ensure that European citizens have access to battery products that are highly efficient, affordable, safe, sustainable, recyclable and globally competitive.
- Virtual Tours |Take a virtual tour of the European Solar Test Installation
EU scientists research the factors influencing the cost effectiveness of solar technologies.
- Animations |A scarcity of critical materials for green energy technology
In the future, global demand for critical materials will be higher than current supplies and this puts the EU in a vulnerable position
- Publications |EV-Smart Grid Interoperability Centres in Europe and the U.S.
The U.S. Department of Energy and the JRC are leveraging their expertise in electric vehicles and smart grid technologies with their state of-the-art facilities and equipment