The EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard is to benchmark the performance of EU innovation-driven industries against main global counterparts.
Search results (45)
Showing results 1 to 10
- Infographics |R&D 10 year investment trends as well as the score in 2021
- Interactive Tools/Games |Investment in innovation stays strong in ICT, health & green sectors
Take a look at the EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard 2021 to see how the EU's innovation-driven industries perform against main global conterparts
- Interactive Tools/Games |The European Commission's research on Africa
A bibliometric analysis of Africa-focused research by the Joint Research Centre to support science diplomacy.
- Animations |Mapping energy and industrial infrastructure for a greener economy
The most extensive collection of energy-related geographical data in Europe is here. How can it help us reach climate neutrality?
- Interactive Tools/Games |The Africa Knowledge Platform
A gateway to data and information on Africa's social, economic, territorial and environmental development.
- Videos |Algae biomass for a sustainable and circular bioeconomy in Europe
Algae are a valuable resource for food supplements, cosmetics, fertilisers and fuels. The JRC is compiling and analysing data on sustainable algae production and use in Europe.
- Videos |Agricultural biomass in Europe
Did you know that Europe's yearly agricultural biomass is equal to the weight of 162 pyramids of Cheops? How to best manage this valuable resource and optimize a circular economy?