A bibliometric analysis of Africa-focused research by the Joint Research Centre to support science diplomacy.
Search results (38)
Showing results 1 to 10
- Interactive Tools/Games |The European Commission's research on Africa
- Infographics |Relationship between gut microbiome and diseases, including Covid-19
JRC report highlights how our gut microbiome could influence COVID-19 severity.
- Animations |Knowledge Centre on Cancer for a stronger EU health Union
Europe has a quarter of all cancer cases and with less than 10% of the world’s population, it is clear that cancer is a major threat to our society. It's time to control this disease.
- Infographics |A Multidimensional Inequality Monitoring Framework for the EU
The pursuit of a more equal and fairer Europe requires extensive knowledge on prevailing inequalities across multiple life domains.
- Interactive Tools/Games |The Africa Knowledge Platform
A gateway to data and information on Africa's social, economic, territorial and environmental development.