Search results (19)
Showing results 1 to 19
- Publications |The changing nature of work and skills in the digital age
A summary of the JRC flagship report on how the technological revolution is causing significant changes in the world of work.
- Infographics |Lithium-ion batteries - scenarios of cost and market growth
Global supply and demand of lithium-ion batteries today and in the future
- Virtual Tours |Take a virtual tour of the Vehicle Emissions Laboratory
JRC scientists perform tests to determine the amount of key pollutants from the exhaust emissions that may pose a risk to human health and the environment.
- Animations |A scarcity of critical materials for green energy technology
In the future, global demand for critical materials will be higher than current supplies and this puts the EU in a vulnerable position
- Videos |Using best available techniques to find agreements
Discover how common technical standards for industrial emissions are agreed and applied.
- Videos |Battery energy storage testing for safe electric transport
Our Interoperability Laboratory is equipped with thermal, electrical, mechanical and analytical experimental facilities to scrutinise battery safety and performance
- Publications |EV-Smart Grid Interoperability Centres in Europe and the U.S.
The U.S. Department of Energy and the JRC are leveraging their expertise in electric vehicles and smart grid technologies with their state of-the-art facilities and equipment