EU researchers are using big data to understand the phenomenon of migration better and back the development of more coherent and effective integration programs.
Search results (22)
Showing results 1 to 20
- Videos |How migration data is being used to boost economies
- Videos |The science behind reliable COVID-19 testing
A reference material to ensure coronavirus tests don’t give a false negative result for someone who is infected with COVID-19 and 'Exit Scenarios' for the post-lockdown phase
- Animations |Be safe out there - choose your passwords wisely and protect them
Passwords are everywhere. They are the first shields that protect your digital life. Yet many digital incidents are caused by poor password management.
- Leaflets |Key factors determining employment prospects for immigrants
The gaps between the employment rates of EU nationals and immigrants (third country nationals) vary widely across Member States
- Animations |Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Knowledge Gateway
In Europe, non-communicable diseases like cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer are the biggest threat to our health and yet most can largely be prevented.