Search results (45)
Showing results 1 to 10
- Animations |How schools can make the most of their digital action plan
Using SELFIE! How does this free online tool for work based learning work? Schools, teachers, and students can all improve how they use digital technologies in their classrooms.
- Infographics |Knowledge Centre on Earth Observation
Are we making the most of the massive amounts of data our satellites provide on our atmosphere, marine environment and land? How do we turn what we see into decisive policies?
- Animations |Making the most of Europe's global eyes
The Knowledge Centre on Earth Observation makes sense of a wealth of data provided by the EU's satellites under the Copernicus program on the state and environment of our planet.
- Videos |Algae biomass for a sustainable and circular bioeconomy in Europe
Algae are a valuable resource for food supplements, cosmetics, fertilisers and fuels. The JRC is compiling and analysing data on sustainable algae production and use in Europe.
- Videos |Agricultural biomass in Europe
Did you know that Europe's yearly agricultural biomass is equal to the weight of 162 pyramids of Cheops? How to best manage this valuable resource and optimize a circular economy?
- Interactive Tools/Games |Measure the quality of mobile and broadband connections with netBravo
NetBravo is a mobile app developed by the Joint Research Centre to help measure the quality of mobile and broadband connections as experienced by users anywhere in the world.
- Videos |Track up-to-date progress towards a sustainable EU bioeconomy
To help measure a sustainable circular bioeconomy the JRC, in partnership with other Commission services and external experts, developed the EU Bioeconomy Monitoring System.
- Videos |Forestry biomass for a sustainable and circular Bioeconomy
EU forests are expanding, and EU scientists balance wood provision with other ecosystem services for a sustainable circular bioeconomy.