A data tool that looks into the world's most pressing issues and allows for more informed policymaking.
Search results (13)
Showing results 1 to 10
- Leaflets |What is the Composite Indicators & Scoreboards Explorer?
- Leaflets |Advancing knowledge towards zero hunger and sustainable food systems
Every year, more than 100 million people worldwide face periods of acute hunger. Our Knowledge Centre supports policy that make food systems more sustainable and resilient.
- Leaflets |Knowledge Centres - Knowledge brokers for robust policies
Finding it hard to navigate and make sense of available knowledge? The European Commission's Knowledge Centres can help you.
- Leaflets |Competence Centre on Composite Indicators and Scoreboards
Composite indicators are powerful, practical tools that can help policymakers summarise complex and interdependent phenomena
- Leaflets |Emissions Database for Global Atmospheric Research
EDGAR is a global database of human emissions of greenhouse gases and air pollution on earth
- Leaflets |Jobs at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre
A guide to working opportunities at the Joint Research Centre, the European Commission’s science and knowledge service
- Leaflets |Key factors determining employment prospects for immigrants
The gaps between the employment rates of EU nationals and immigrants from third countries vary widely across Member States. What are the reasons behind these differences?