Take a look at the wide range of projects the Competence Centre on Participatory and Deliberative Democracy is working on to engage citizens in policymaking.
Search results (31)
Showing results 1 to 10
- Videos |How can citizens be more involved in policymaking?
- Leaflets |Knowledge Centres - Knowledge brokers for robust policies
Finding it hard to navigate and make sense of available knowledge? The European Commission's Knowledge Centres can help you.
- Infographics |Knowledge Management for Policy
Some examples of how the JRC works to improve knowledge management and collaborative working in the European Commission by overcoming silos mentalities and connecting synergies between portfolios
- Leaflets |Jobs at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre
A guide to working opportunities at the Joint Research Centre, the European Commission’s science and knowledge service
- Photos |Directorate for Space, Security & Migration
The Joint Research Centre works on disaster risk management, resilience for natural and man-made hazards, cybersecurity, data protection, and crime & terrorism prevention.
- Photos |Directorate for Growth and Innovation
The Directorate conducts research that provides socio-economic and techno-economic support for the conception, development, implementation and monitoring of EU policies.
- Photos |Directorate for Health, Consumers & Reference Materials
The Directorate provides scientific and technical support for the protection of European citizens in the areas of food, consumer products, chemicals and public health.